Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The life offfffff me!

Well, The dodgers just got a grand slam. Haha. It was really funny, I was watching the game with my dad, and he was like, the cubs are up by 2. and I was like, yeah but Loney is going to hit a home run and get 4 points! and then he did! hahah it was funny.
Yep. So I need to study! History just isnt my thing. Thats for sure.
And its weird, because its something that you will never use in life. Well.. maybe in trivia.
But like math, you will use
Science, well If you want to be a doctor.. you will use it. haha or a scientist.
And english.. well we do speak the language.
Soo yeah.. I have concluded that history is pointless. :-)
My cellular device is being a bit special lately. ahha It turns off and on as it feels like it. Its kind of odd. But whatev. Its screen is all scratched. its time for a new one anyways. So i think that will be a goal for tomorrow. Its almost the weekend
In case you were curious, KADIAN, I have a parade this weekend. Now you wil have no reason to be mad at me for not telling you. :-)
And I thought It would be fun to make everything justifyed to the right. Its different. Its neato to type this ways because it looks totally wrong. haha.

1 comment:

kadian said...

awww i love your little blog shout outs :) haha of course im not mad at you. but i miss you like crazy, and seriously if i had the time and wasnt working that i would come up for your parade this weekend. but dont forget and just to remind you that NO PARADING ALLOWED october 25th and 26th :) heheh yeah, no negotiations
well yeah i got your text late last night, and by the time i got home and wanted to call you i saw you said goodnight and i was sad cause i really wanted to talk to you. needed your karley encouragement. oh yeah, i got my ring last night!!! I am so excited woooo im sending you a picture now. and yeah, i'm still excited for that picnic that we planned!!! soon okay this is long, i'll just text you now. God Bless.