Haha. Guess what! Im making pear sauce... like apple sauce.. but with pears! How exciting is that... like extremely!!!!! At least im excited. haha. Today, I almost peed my pants. hahah Not really.. but I had to pee.. and then Rachel and I were taking cans out of her pantry... And it was really comical, at least we thought so.. but im not sure why. Anyways, I started laughing really hard, then we both had to pee, so we both almost peed our pants.. so then I was laughing so hard that I started crying. and then her brother looked at us kinda weird.
What else was exciting today you ask?
Nothing really.. not yet at least.. But there is more time in the day still!
Haha. Last night was a good night! Church was good, confusing though haha. But then coming home was nice and getting to chat with Kadian for awhile! Fun fun fun. Haha
Today, It was freezing this morning! I was like Ahhhh! But it warmed up!
Yep
thats really alll that I have to say at the moment! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) i love my little low key shout outs every once and a while! love em, haha. so yeah. throwing it out there it was definately a GOOD IDEA that you did not walk out!! i love miss karley burwell/my person/boyfriend
Post a Comment