Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apples Apples Pears!

Ahhh!
Hahah. Sooo my mom was looking at the forest and realized there was an apple tree. Soooo we took a short hike (haha not much of a hike, more like a walk through the rocks and dirt and trees and bugs, yuck, bugs. ) but anyway, we picked a bunch of apples! We are going to make an apple pie. Which is pretty exciting if you ask me. And so yeah. then we realized that we had an apple tree too, so we went to it, and it had pears on it. haha. Which is pretty neat. But, they arent very big. haha. So yeah. This morning I woke up and both my arms were like dead. I hate that feeling. Yep yep yep.
Today I need to be productive...
Read Scarlet Letter. Ughhh haha.
Finish painting
Do anatomy homework.
And finish math homework.
Should be fun-ish.

No comments: