Yep, Thats right, here we go again.
I did say i was going to update this more than the last one, right?
Sooo. Tonight has been good, except Im not feeling better, more like worse. But at least its not bad or anything, its just weird how I feel worse at night. and night is like my favorite thing ever. haha.
I had a really light load of homework tonight, it was sooooo nice! I just got to relax. I Made brownies! And cleaned the kitchen. I got that bleach clean up stuff on my burn though... It hurt like heck. haha. Other than that it was really good. I like cleaning the kitchen. It makes me happy.
Lets see, anything else exciting happen tonight... Well not really. I really was craving doughnuts. Hahah But my dad forgot to pick some up. But its all good. I suppose I really dont need them. Haha.
Yeahh. Im excited for this weekend.
Even though its only monday.
I would make a funny clown. I will do birthday parties or somehting. hahah That would be funny! Me as a clown!
Anyways!
Much lovee
Have a blessed night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment