Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today...

It was a good day. :-)
School was boring.
The gym was good.
Starbucks, mmm, mmm good.
And now im home. :-)
That was my day in a nutshell. haha.

I am really excited, the burn on my hand is going away like a champ. And contrary to every ones beliefs, its not looking like its going to scar too bad. ill show them! haha
Yeahh I need to do homework, because Rachel and Hunter are coming over later, and soo It would be nice of me to not be doing homework. But ehh. Homework is overrated.

Oh! and today, I was watching Oprah, and it was a good one. I say you should watch it. :-) Yepp

Ok, I have said enough.

<3

1 comment:

kadian said...

Yeah, I concure that starbucks is mmm mmm good! Ouchie, talking about burns makes me remember that pain from my sunburn...NEVER AGAIN. And yes, Oprah was really good. I mean a dog who could do math, now that would stop any train on their tracks! haha ily karley the amazing burwell or aka my little sister, end of story