Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yeahh..

Today was super fun.
It consisted of...
1. Waking up at 10 (it was sooo nice to get to sleep in)
2. getting coffee (It always makes me super happy to get coffee on the weekends. haha. Its refreshing)
3. Started cleaning the bathroom (this part wasnt the fun part)
4. Hunter got here. (this part is self explainatory)
5. We were hungry so we went and got sandwiches (then we came home and ate them, they were good.)
6. We started painting (yay!)
7. We realized we needed to wait for the paint to dry before we put on the second coat. (In the meantime we decided we should g shopping)
8. So we went shopping. (We decided that Parker shoudl come hang out with us)
9. So we chilled with Parker for a bit.
10. When we got home we ate, and then the bathroom magically had its 2nd coat already! (Really it wasnt magic, because my mom did it for us. But it was still amazing)
11. We still needed to paint the ceiling... (So we did)
12. Then he left, so I called Kadian.
13. I love that girl. (Duhh!)
14. Now its about time I go to bed, I think..


Much love.

I know my day wasnt very interesting. but its life.

By the way... This is pretty much the color of my bathroom. ahhaha

1 comment:

kadian said...

I like number twelve and number thirteen!!! I'm gonna make a twelve and a thirteent just for you :) Just you wait and read...

Oh and if you get this, call me tonight after like 10. cause yeah gotta give me time to drive home from church and stuff!!! love you little sister/boyfriend