Soo, basically I started reading other peoples blogs, and realized that the usual person has their blog on this site, why you ask? Because it makes more sense. And so I decided to make a fresh start, brilliant idea, i know.
Plus, these ones are a lot prettier. So there we have it.
Ok, so today I got home from school and reallllly wanted maccaroni and cheese! And so I looked for some, but we didnt have any!! AHHHH! Sooo I asked rachel if she had any at her house, and thankfully she did. haha. So we got it! And it was amazingly good!
And Oprah today was quite good. Yay.
Ok! Im going to go and do stuff, and i have this great idea that I am going to post more consistently, we will have to wait and see how long that last for.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment