Like a pancake.
My life is so full of blessings, its incredible.
Praise God.
Today was good, besides being tired and still a bit sick.
So my sponsor child from Africa sent me some pictures that she drew... Soooo cute. It pretty much made my day. Im thinking that someday I want to go to Africa, though it seems over-rated at the moment, because everyone is doing so much work there. Regardless, its great.
Yep. I need to do homework, which is why I'm writing on this thing. Procrastination at its best I tell ya.
This morning I woke up at 6:10, it was odd. Haha. but nice, I guess. Except for having no time to get ready and junk of the sort. But then I was ready all fast, and got extra sleep. Pretty outstanding.
But then I went and got my usual cappuccino, and it was really hot for some reason, beats me. haha. But anyways, it burnt my tongue. Lame status. But yeah!
<3 class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_9">That's a heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment